EAA AirVenture Oshkosh attendees - Are you ready to Win A RANGR?
Take advantage of winning our RANGR to beat the mandate and start experiencing the benefits of ADS-B today!
What's the Promotion?
This year at EAA Airventure Oshkosh 2015, we'll be hosting a special drawing for U.S.-registered aircraft owners. Simply fill out the information below to win our great prizes!
- Grand Prize:
RANGR FDL-978 XVR ADS-B Universal Access Transceiver
- Second Prize
- Third Prize
Friday, July 24th at noon, no entries past 11am
If you're attending this event the drawing will be held at Booth #2131B Hangar C.
You do not need to be present to win.
How do I sign-up?
Simply complete the information below to become eligible for this promotion. All fields are required* and must be filled in accurately. Incomplete entries will be omitted from drawing.
What are the terms and conditions?
- Installation must be done at an Authorized FreeFlight Dealer
- Must be an aircraft owner to be eligible with "N" registered aircraft
- Unit will ship direct to Dealer of customers choice
- Must complete all fields to include valid email, and phone number
- If a/c is not currently on FFS STC AML, customer is responsible for any installation authorization
- US Residents only
- Must be 18 to win
- Winner does not have to be present to win
- Winner will be notified via email and phone
- $2,000 installation credit may not cover all installation costs
- Only one entry per person
- FreeFlight Employees not eligible
- No entries past 11am, Friday, April 24th
- Winner of the ADS-B system and their aircraft installation process will be documented for marketing purposes on behalf of FreeFlight Systems.
About our RANGR FDL-978-XVR ADS-B Universal Access Transceiver (UAT)
Approved for installation in most light General Aviation (GA) aircraft, the RANGR FDL-978-XVR provides full ADS-B Out rule compliance using existing Mode A/C or Mode S transponders. The system also receives ADS-B In FIS-B graphical weather, TIS-B traffic and other data for display on Multi-Function Displays (MFDs) supporting the industry-standard Capstone Protocol.
Traffic data can be shown on Garmin GNS 400/500 series units and any display that complies with the ARINC 735B standard for Cockpit Display of Traffic Information (CDTI). The WiFi module also supports weather and traffic display on an Apple iPad. The RANGR FDL-978-XVR is the smallest, lightest and most affordable system available, is easy to install and is the first UAT certified for rotorcraft.