FOR HIGH VALUE GROUND VEHICLES TO PROVIDE ACCURATE POSITION.
- Designed for high value airport surface vehicles
- Utilizes an internally stored map of the airport control area
- Fully compatible with ASDE-X and multilateration systems
- Support and maintenance managed via the USB port and PC application
- Configured to transmit location when in specified areas and cease when in other specified areas
- We keep you flying - backed by an industry leading warranty and excellent customer support
The RANGR-G provides critical information that ATC requires to increase safety in active movement areas. The 978 MHz datalink and integrated certified position sources differentiate the RANGR from the current low cost, intermittent reception, low integrity GPS tracking systems. The unit transmits the data from the airport ground vehicle to air traffic and ground control once per second, allowing positive identification of the vehicle.
FreeFlight Systems designs solutions that enable and support the global NextGen airspace transformation. Our ADS-B systems have accumulated thousands of hours of operation across a broad spectrum of aircraft platforms.
For additional information, contact our Sales Team.
Ready to buy?