FT-9000 ADS-B Ramp Tester
COMPREHENSIVE DATA VERIFICATION TESTING FOR ADS-B UNIVERSAL ACCESS TRANSCEIVER (UAT) AND INTERFACED SYSTEMS
- All-in-one data verification: ADS-B In and Out, GPS, altitude accuracy, and other parameters
- System includes easy-to-use software for fast analysis
- Connects via WiFi to a Nexus to display the UAT data transmitted
- Rugged, compact, and battery-powered
- Simple connection to 978 MHz broadcast link
- We keep you flying - backed by an industry leading warranty and excellent customer support
The FT-9000 is a compact and comprehensive test unit for UAT based ADS-B installations. The unit obtains data from the UAT and interfaced avionics and transmits low power ADS-B signals back to the aircraft to test ADS-B In. Key information is quickly and easily viewed, analyzed, and captured for reporting.
The FT-9000 is an invaluable tool for avionics departments to verify rule compliance of UAT installations as aircraft owners in growing numbers equip to meet the January 1, 2020 equipage deadline.
FreeFlight Systems designs solutions that enable and support the global NextGen airspace transformation. Our ADS-B systems have accumulated thousands of hours of operation across a broad spectrum of aircraft platforms.
For additional information, contact our Sales Team.
Ready to buy?